Looking to save on energy costs? Verosol Silver Screen is the answer.
Our most popular solution for solar protection and light control
Verosol’s SilverScreen 4% has an ultra-fine layer of aluminum, dramatically improving solar energy control, whilst demonstrating excellent view through. Offering ultimate glare control, with an unrivalled solar reflectance of 77%.
The ultra-thin aluminium coating on the SilverScreen collection provides a spectacular performance improvement in solar control while maintaining excellent view to the outside world. In summer, SilverScreen keeps the heat out with its reflective aluminium layer, which also prevents heat loss in winter. The aluminium layer is like a low-E coating, which results in extremely low radiant power. This leads to significant savings in energy costs (for example, air conditioning, heating) and reduced CO2 emissions. SilverScreen contributes positively towards sustainable building models such as LEED (USA) certification, Green Star (Australia) and Breeam (United Kingdom).
Features & Benefits
- High solar reflectance of 77% provides superb heat and light control
- Openness factor of 4% provides clear view-through
- Excellent solution to reduce cooling and heating requirements in buildings
- Energy savings and indoor application result in low total cost of ownership
- Flame retardant
- Composed of 64% PVC & 36% Glass
- 0.5mm thickness
- 320cm maximum width
- Environmentally friendly materials (ISO 14001, Greenguard Gold, Ecospecifier)