How To Measure Blinds For a Corner Window?
- How To
Do you have a corner window and concerned about privacy?
Installing an attractive corner window blind not only increases the appeal of your space but also offers functional benefits. You can easily control the amount of light entering your space with an added layer of privacy. However, measuring corner windows is a tricky task and requires consideration of a few vital elements.
The following guide will help you take an accurate measurement for corner window blinds and adorn your space in the best possible way. To begin with, you need to remember that the best way to install such blinds is by overlapping them.
Corner window- Inside mount:
• To begin with, determine which window is the primary one from the standpoint of light, privacy and aesthetics. For this blind, the measurement has to be taken from the window to the wall. This will serve as the ‘through blind’ and offer complete coverage.
• For the second blind, the measurement has to be taken from the front of the reveal.
• Take the measurement from the wall to where the blind will be.
Corner window-Outside mount:
• Begin by determining the main window from the perspective of aesthetics, light and privacy.
• The measurement needs to be taken from the front of the reveal.
• For the first blind the measurement will be from the wall to the desired width.
• The second blind will run from the wall to where the blind will be. Based on the roller blind system used, the necessary deductions have to be made.
With the right corner window blind, you can add a distinctive look to your space. However, if you are still stuck, we are here to help you. Blind Concepts offers an exquisite selection of blinds in diverse style for all types of windows. If you need any help, feel free to call us at 03 9720 1778.